The entire world has been devastated by the havoc of Coronavirus and with this, the government has indicated to increase the lockdown with the new rule. In such a situation, the lockdown will be increased in Maharashtra, especially in Mumbai and Pune. According to the news received, home delivery of liquor will now be given in Maharashtra. The Maharashtra government has approved the home delivery of liquor. The government has taken the decision of Maharashtra Liquor Home Delivery Online to maintain social distancing among the people. This congestion is expected to result in the breakdown of the physical distance law applied to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection.
The government gave permission to open liquor shops a few days ago and a large number of people had gathered at several places in violation of physical distance at liquor shops in Mumbai it had flaunted social distancing. Due to this liquor sales were closed in Mumbai. While allowing the facility of home delivery, the government has said that this facility will be applicable only till the lockdown.
Maharashtra Liquor Home Delivery Online 2021
This facility of liquor is not only available in Maharashtra but also in some other states too. However, this rule can be changed at any time by the Maharashtra government. As the e-Token system is applicable for liquor sales in Nashik and Pune Maharashtra. In this, the customer has to download an app. They can Liquor Online Order in Mumbai, and Pune through the app at the nearest store. The government order states that liquor vendors will be able to sell liquor only in their area and for this too, they have to follow the prescribed time. The liquor vendor must ensure that the person who is going to make home delivery must wear a mask and sanitize the hands-on time.
Home delivery of liquor is going on in Maharashtra and the Excise Department has given permission for home delivery of liquor in the state with conditions and the department has also issued guidelines for this. And in some places, the Excise Department has also started an online token system to reduce the gathering at liquor shops. Because of the violation of social distancing in Maharashtra, the government closed liquor shops. You can book online for home delivery of liquor. This will not disturb the overall working of liquor shops.
Now for Maharashtra Wine Order Alcohol Online Delivery, you have to go to the website and install the app from there. After which you will have to open the app and register your mobile number, Aadhaar number, your address. After which OTP will come on your phone, and you have to confirm it. After which the liquor will be delivered to you and this home delivery will be done only in Green Zone.
Details On Maharashtra Liquor Home Delivery Online Order
|Maharashtra Liquor Home Delivery Buy Wine Online
|Maharashtra Excise Department
|Online Sharab Booking Start
|Maharashtra Wine Home Deliver Order at
Liquor Online Order in Mumbai, Pune
Home delivery of liquor is going on in Maharashtra amid Corona epidemic as the Excise Department has given permission for home delivery of liquor in the state with conditions and the department has also issued guidelines for this. Now customers can do the number for liquor online at home and within a few minutes, the liquor will be accounted for at their home. Online food offer platform Swiggy has also started offering liquor. Swiggy has just started a Liquor Home Delivery Service in Mumbai, Pune. In this way, people can now order alcohol from home. The company also stated that its talks with several state governments are in the advanced stage to start liquor home note service.
Guidelines for Maharashtra Liquor Home Delivery
- Shops in Maharashtra that have licenses will also be allowed to sell beer, wine, and light liquor.
- The Alcohol shops will have to decide how to make home delivery of liquor.
- Home delivery of liquor in the Maharashtra will be done only during the period of Covid19 lockdown.
- Home delivery shops of Alcohol in lockdown will have to undergo a medical examination of their delivery man.
- Along with the investigation report of the delivery man, it is necessary to give the complete information to the Excise Department.
- Delivery men delivering the alcohol will have to wear glasses, and masks while following social distancing.
Details Required for Maharashtra Buy Liquor Online Booking
- Aadhar Card Number
- Buyer’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile number
- Delivery Address
- Area Name
- Pin code
How to Buy Alcohol Online Booking in Mumbai & Pune via E-Token
- Maharashtra Excise Department has made an online token system to reduce gathering at liquor shops in Pune city.
- As per the department, under this new system, people will get tokens after registering themselves on the official URL of the Maharashtra excise department and can then go to the shop to buy beer.
- And only those people who have tokens will go to the shop.
- This will help prevent long queues outside liquor shops.
- The government plans to issue only a certain number of tokens. This system will start in Pune and if it succeeds in Mumbai, it will be implemented in different areas of the state.
FAQs On Maharashtra Liquor Home Delivery Online Order
Follow the above steps to Buy Online Liquor in Maharashtra.
You have to use your Mobile Number and Password to log in for online Liquor Booking and also other details mentioned in this post.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and to stop the mass gathering at wine shops Maharashtra Excise Department has taken the steps to issue the orders for delivery of the alcohol to the home.