The HPSC also known as Haryana Public Service Commission, has declared that they will release the HPSC admit card for the academic year 2023 soon. The Haryana Public Service Commission is in charge of conducting the Civil service Examination which is a national-level examination.
On the basis of this examination, the candidates will be recruited to various administrative positions of the state government of Haryana. The procedure of the examination will take place in three basic steps which are the prelims, mains and interview. Candidates have to crack all the levels to qualify for the job.
Latest News: HPSC Admit Card 2023 Call Letter, Hall Ticket Download Dates will be available soon. You can stay connected with this article for the HPSC Latest Updates 2023 … For the details can go below…
HPSC Admit Card 2023
The HPSC or Haryana Public Service Commission have announced that the admit card 2023 will be released on their official website. The students who are interested can view and download the admit card for the year 2023. They have to visit the official website from where they can download the hpsc admit card. It is important that the students take their own responsibility and download their own hpsc admit cards as the admit cards will not be sent to the students individually. Also, the authorities have announced that the admit cards for each level will be released separately. The release dates are not yet announced but it is estimated that the admit cards will be released three weeks prior to the examination date.
Important Dates regarding the exam:
The important dates for the release of the admit card HPSC exam for the academic year 2023 are mentioned below. The candidates who have successfully filled out the form for HPSC can have a look as it is important for them.
- Last date to apply for the exam: The last date to apply for the Civil service examination was the 20th of June.
- Prelims Admit card: The hpsc admit card for prelims will be released in October. The exact date will release soon
- Prelims Exam Date: The Exam date for HPSC prelims is in May 2023. The exact date will be released soon.
- Mains Exam Date: The date for the release of the HPSC Mains Exam will be in August 2023.
- Mains Exam Result date: The date of Examination for the HPSC mains exams results is on November 2023.
- The final date of release of Results: The final release date for the exam results will be soon.
All the Exact dates will be notified soon. So, please stay with us.
But the dates for the Admit card and Exam Dates for HPSC or Haryana Public Service Commission mains examination will be released soon by the authorities.
The Haryana PCS Admit card 2023 is indeed one of the most important documents for the civil service exam. The candidates have to carry some other documents to sit for the examination
The candidates who want to sit for the HPSC exam for the year 2023 must have the following documents mentioned below.
- Identity proof: The candidates can bring their Aadhar Card or PAN Card. They can also use their Passport or Driving License or Voter Id card.
- The SC/ST candidates must carry their respective caste certificates with them.
To sit for the HPSC or Haryana Public Service Commission 2023 examination the students must fulfil all the eligibility criteria that are mentioned below:
- Nationality: The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Education Qualification: The candidates should have a graduation degree from any recognized college or university in India. It is important to note that students who are in the third year of their graduation degree can also appear for the examination.
- Age limit and Age Relaxation: The general age limit is 21 to 27 years. For the post of DSP, the age limit is 21 to 27 years.
The SC/ST candidates have an upper age limit relaxation of up to 45 years. The disabled candidate may have an extension of the upper age limit up to 10 years.
- A number of attempts: The candidates can attempt any number of times if only they remain within the age limit.
HPSC Admit Card 2023: How to Download:
The candidates who are interested to sit for the Examination have to fill out the application form and register themselves.
Now they can download the Admit cards for the year 2023 to sit for the examination. The students have to download the admit card from the official website. The process for downloading the HPSC admit card 2023 is very simple. The candidates must follow a few basic steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, the students must visit the official website of HPSC. The official website for HPSC is hpsc.gov.in/en-us
- After opening the website the students must search for the download Admit Card Option and click on that option.
- Now the students must search for the admit card link of the HPSC exam and click on that option. The candidates must enter their login password and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. The students must then save and Download the HPSC Admit card as it will be used later.
Procedure to Recover Registration Number:
All of the candidates need to follow the below steps to recover their registration number. The steps are –
- First, candidates need to visit the official site hpsc.gov.in/en-us.
- See the upper part of your screen’s right side and click on the “forget registration number” option.
- A new page will open after that.
- On that page, candidates should enter their name, date of birth and father’s name.
- Now, just click on the “search” option.
- Finally, candidates can recover their registration number now.
Details Mentioned in the Haryana pcs admit card:
The Admit Card is a very important document for the candidates who are going to appear in the HPSC civil service examination.
The admit card contains the following Details
- Candidate’s details include Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Registration ID and Exam Centre Code.
- Other details include Exam Related Information, Zone of examination, Venue of Exam, Reporting time, Address of the Examination centre and also the name of the examination centre.
The examination centres are allotted to the students as per the preferences that have been submitted during the application form fill-up for the Haryana Public Service Commission examination. It is important to note that once the centres have already been allotted they cannot be changed.
The exam centres are mentioned on the official website. The students can check from there. The centre and the respective centre code will be mentioned in the Haryana PCS Admit Card 2023 for the student.
Also Read:- RRB NTPC Application Status 2023
Guidelines of the examination:
The candidates have to follow some specific rules, otherwise, they may face some problems during the examination. The rules or guidelines are mentioned below:
- It is very important that the candidates must carry their Admit card with them. Without the Admit Card, the students will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The candidates must also bring one of their ID proofs which can be Aadhar, Voter ID card, passport and others along with them.
- It must be noted that the candidates have to download their admit cards for the HPSC examination from the official website. The Admit Card will not be sent through post individually to the students.
- It is also important that the candidates should reach the examination hall 30 to 50 minutes before the exam starts. This will help the candidates to avoid the last-minute rush and give the exam peacefully. After starting the examination, no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates are prohibited to carry electronic gadgets such as phones or scientific calculators to the examination hall.
- The candidates must be true to themselves and should avoid any false things during the examination. Candidates who are found to use any false means during the exams will be disqualified and the application of that student will be cancelled.
If any applicants face any kind of issues or they may want to know something important regarding this examination, they are requested to contact the exam authority with the help of the following details –
Contact Number – 0172-2560755.
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, if you have any queries left regarding this article you can comment and you can stay with us for further updates. You can also check our website for further and regular updates.
FAQs on hpsc Admit Card, Call Letter Download
All of the candidates need to inform the exam authority if they face any problem regarding downloading the admit card as it is very important to sit in the examination and it also carries lots of important information regarding this examination.
If any candidate has any kind of miss spelled word in their admit card or any other mistakes the students are advised to contact the authority of the HPSC Civil service examination immediately. The candidates can contact via mail or postal.
The postal address is Bays 1- 10, Block-B, Sector -4, Panchkula- HARYANA, and Pin Code- 134112.
No, no one needs to post the form of his or her application form.
There are a total of 55 vacant posts selected for this examination.