In view of the increasing cases of corona in Delhi, the curfew imposed on the weekend has been lifted and a complete lockdown has been imposed for the next 1 week. Chief Minister gave information in this regard and informed us that essential services, food, and medical services will continue smoothly. 50 people will be allowed to gather in marriage and separate passes will be given for this. Let us know how to make Delhi E Pass 2023 Online Registration. A weekend curfew has also been imposed in Delhi. At the same time, for those who need an E-Pass, Delhi Police has started a helpline.
Delhi Lockdown ePass Online Registration 2023
If you are a citizen of Delhi, and you have to get out for your work, then you can apply online for all Delhi curfew e-passes. All the work is closed during this lockdown, but if you want to make a curfew pass for any necessary work, then you can apply online from the official website of the Delhi government. The Delhi government has also imposed a complete lockout and has instructed the police officers to take strict action against those who do not follow the lockdown. However, the government has started COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass in Delhi for the person who is in essential services and have to go out for work and theaters have been allowed to run at 30 percent capacity. Now you will not be able to sit and eat in the restaurant but you will be allowed to order food from the restaurant. The gym, Spa, has been completely closed. Every day a weekly market will be opened according to the zone.
On the weekend, if someone is going to travel by train or to catch a flight, then the confirmed ticket will be considered his pass. As you all know the lockdown has been extended due to the Covid19 (Coronavirus) epidemic. In such a situation, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has started the e-pass facility in Delhi. So now whoever wants to get out of the house for their essential work, can fill out the online form for all the curfew e-passes. The complete information about how to fill out the online form for the curfew e-pass has been shared below. The people of Delhi are looking for the Delhi Corona curfew ePass 2023 Apply Online and the person needs to go out of work.
Delhi 7 Days Lockdown E-Pass 2023 Details
|Lockdown imposed by
|By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
|E pass Issuing Authority
|Media personnel, Grocery/ Milk / Chemist Shop, and other vendors
|Official URL to apply for epass
Delhi COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass Helpline Number
After the night curfew in the capital Delhi, now the weekend curfew has also been imposed. A weekend curfew has been ordered from 10 pm on Friday to 6 am on Monday. At the same time, for those who need an E-Pass, Delhi Police has started a helpline. The police have started the Delhi E Pass helpline number 01123469900 for difficulties and e-pass during the weekend curfew and the services required. The helpline has been started at the police headquarters. If someone is in an emergency about health, then he can also take help from here. The Delhi government has made it clear that people who have a night curfew e-pass in Delhi do not have to take a separate pass for the Weekend curfew in Delhi. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced the curfew over the weekend amid mounting cases of Covid-19 and several restrictions were also announced to break the string of infections.
List of Essential Services
Various services are listed in the category of essential services. The list of these services is given below-
- General Provision Store
- Fair Price Shop (Ration Shops) Home delivery
- take away health in restaurants
- E-commerce of all essential commodities including food, medical equipment, and medicine,
- water and electricity
- Print & Electronic Media
- Pharmacist & Chemist
- Bank / Cashier Operation (including ATM)
- Telecom Services
- Petrol Pump,
- CNG, LPG, Oil Agency
- Municipal Service
- trade/commerce and logistics etc.
- Stock Market Units and Services regulated by SEBI
- Office of Pay and Accounts (only essential services related to wages/salary/health/contingency and expenditure)
- Activities related to the functioning of the Delhi Legislative Assembly
- Animal feed
- law and order and Office of Magistrate duties
- Other essential services
List of required documents required for Delhi COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass
The applicant who wants to get the e-pass will have to upload the documents online in the portal. Curfew e pass will be issued to them only when the documents are correct: –
- Name of the applicant applying for e-pass.
- Contact Number (to receive a message about the status of the e-pass)
- Address where to travel.
- Nature of service ie Government / Private.
- Address of the area where duties are to be assigned.
- ID proof (must be clear and readable)
- Other documents (eg an official letter)
How to do Delhi E Pass 2023 Online Registration
- First go to the website of Delhi Police, www.delhipolice.nic.in and now click on the option of ‘movement pass’.
- Create your account now and now fill in the form seen
- An applicant has to upload their photo and certificate while filling out the form.
- As a certificate, applicants can use an Aadhaar card, driving license, PAN card, passport, or voter ID card then submit the form after uploading the photos and required documents.
- Now as soon as you have your approval, you will get the information via SMS.
- After that applicant can download the Delhi E Pass by login in with an ID on this website again.
Delhi COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass- Status
- In the first step, you have to go to the website from where you created the epass
- Now you have to click on the “status for ePass” option on the web page.
- After that, you have to choose your languages such as Hindi or English.
- Now you have to click on the check status green button as shown in the picture below.
- And enter your ePass reference ID number and check the status of the Delhi COVID-19 LockDown E-Pass.
|Delhi Lockdown ePass Online Registration 2023
|Delhi COVID 19 Lockdown ePass Status 2023
Delhi E Pass Online Registration 2023 FAQ
In the list of documents, identity cards such as an Aadhaar card, PAN, ration card (will be accepted for anyone), and related documents that inform your work for the requirement of e-pass.
If you have made the registration for the e-pass but you have not yet received the e-pass, then you can also check its latest status.