Covid Orphans Scheme Apply Online & State Wise Sarkari Yojana Details are available in this post. Due to the recent circumstances, the country and the citizens of the country have been in a very bad condition. In today’s time, everyone has become aware of this disease. Many people have lost their lives due to the corona epidemic and many people have also lost their close relatives. There are many such states in the country where the condition of people is very serious today due to covid 19. To provide the best facilities to all these people, all the state governments are making many efforts so that their economic condition can be improved.
Covid Orphans Scheme Apply Online
Various schemes have been started by governments. Under this Covid Orphans Scheme, the government will provide financial help to the children of those people who have died due to the covid-19 epidemic in the country, who have become orphans, and the children who have no one to look after them. Via this scheme, free education till the age determined by the states and some amount of rupees will be provided every month to help them.
Covid Orphans Scheme has been implemented by the Governments to protect the future of the kids orphaned due to coronavirus in the country and to provide them with social and financial security. Through this eligible children will be identified and linked to the Covid Orphans Scheme. After that, the facilities will be made available to the beneficiaries under the scheme. You will get to know from here like, how to get the benefit of the scheme, who will be eligible for the scheme and how will the application be made under the scheme.
Covid Orphans Sarkari Yojana 2021 Details
If you also want to get the benefit of this, then for this you have to go to the concerned office and get the form and fill it and submit the same. Under this Covid Orphans Scheme, every month help will be given to the beneficiary children, which will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account. Under the Covid Orphans Scheme 2021, the Government of the state has taken a good security initiative for the orphan and children of the people who died due to corona epidemic, so that these children will not have to wander anywhere.
The state government will provide free ration to all these children and a monthly amount in their bank accounts. And along with this, the entire cost of higher education from primary education to good institutions will be borne by the government. Under the Covid 19 Orphans Sarkari yojana, the government will help all those children whose parents died from coronavirus. With this, the children of all those people will not have to depend on anyone and they will be able to become self-sufficient by themselves.
- Cowin Portal Registration
- Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate
- Covishield Vs Covaxin
- DRDO 2GD Anti Covid Medicine
- Covid 19 Vaccine Tracker
- Coronavirus Symptoms
- Cowin App Registration
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
Covid 19 Orphans Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Covid Orphans Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Children whose parents may have died of COVID-19|
|In what form will the financial assistance be provided||Pension|
|other facilities||free ration and education|
Objectives of the Covid Orphans Scheme
The main objective of this Covid Orphans Scheme is to provide assistance to all the orphan children whose parents and guardians have died due to covid-19 infection. Under this scheme, all those children will be provided a pension per month till they attain the age of 21 years. So that children can maintain themselves with this money. Through the scheme, the children of the country will not need to depend on others. With this amount, children will be able to earn a living. Apart from this, the facility of ration and education will also be provided by the respective state government.
Benefits and features of the Scheme
- Under the Covid Orphans Scheme, the government will provide assistance every month to the children of all those people who have died due to corona epidemic in the respective state.
- The government will provide free education to all these children in big institutions for education
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the children till a certain age so that they can become self-reliant and they should not be taught to bow down to anyone.
- Free education, ration for maintenance, and financial assistance will be given to destitute and orphan children through the Covid 19 Orphans Scheme.
- Any children whose parents have died during treatment due to corona epidemic after two months will be given its benefit.
- Children will not be dependent on anyone with the benefits of the scheme.
Eligibility for the scheme
- To apply for the Covid Orphans Scheme, it is necessary to be a permanent resident of their state.
- Children whose parents have died due to corona epidemic will get the benefit.
- It is very important for the applicant to have all the original documents and their photocopies with them to apply.
- Under the scheme, the applicant’s family is not taking benefit of any other scheme.
- Any child whose parents have already died and the guardian died due to covid-19 will also be considered eligible.
It is very important to have all the important documents for the application of the scheme, only then they can easily fill out the application form of the scheme and get the benefits of the scheme. The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- permanent certificate
- bank account
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Covid Orphans Scheme State wise Details
|State Name||Kind of relief|
|Andhra Pradesh||The government will give Rs.10 lakh in the form of fixed deposits for children under 18 years of age.|
|Kerala||The orphan child will get Rs 3 lakhs as a lump sum along with monthly monetary assistance of Rs. 2000 till they turn 18.|
|Tamil Nadu||Rs 5 lakh fixed deposit to orphans which will be given to them once they turn 18 along-with education expenses.|
|Punjab||The government will give Rs 1,500 per month to orphans till the age of 21 years.|
|Uttar Pradesh||The government will provide a monthly financial assistance of Rs 4,000 to a child’s guardian/caretaker until he or she attains the age of 18|
|New Delhi||Rs 2,500 per month will be given to all the orphan children till the age of 25.|
|Maharashtra||The government will give Rs.5 lakh per child as a fixed deposit.|
|Assam||The government will give Rs.10 lakh to each district to take care of the orphan kids.|
|Chhattisgarh||The government will give Rs 500 to the students of Classes 1 to 8 and Rs 1,000 monthly to the students of classes 9 to 12.|
|Himachal Pradesh||The government will give Rs 2,500 per month until they turn 18.|
|Madhya Pradesh||The government will give Rs 5,000 per month and free education and ration will also be provided.|
|Rajasthan||The government will give Rs 3000 per month to orphaned children and their education expenses will be borne by the government till they turn 21 years.|
Steps to complete the Covid Orphans Scheme Registration
- To get the benefit of the Covid Orphans Scheme, the eligible beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you have to search for the link of the scheme and click on the given link and then the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in the given information like – Name, Address, Aadhaar, Bank details, etc and now you have to upload the required documents.
- After the process, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- In this way, you will be successfully applied under the scheme.